You must be at least 18 years of age prior to contracting us.
When contacting us for a partial or full costume quote, we require concept art featuring three-view concept art (front, side, and back), and must not be adult in nature.
This will help give us an idea of the shape, color pattern and any markings your character. If we feel we can not follow the concept art provided, we may ask for you to resubmit a reference.
Once your quote has been accepted, a 30% non-refundable deposit will need to be received in order to secure a spot for you in our cue. The remaining 70% is due at the time of completion. We accept payments by check, or PayPal. If you choose to pay through PayPal, a 2.9% charge may be added to cover the PayPal service fee.
For all orders requiring a body suit, a sealed duct tape dummy is required. A duct tape dummy is a replica of a person’s body by wrapping duct tape over clothing. They are used to help create the body suits for our characters. If you are sending us a duct tape dummy, it must be completely taped back together. If it left unsealed, it will be returned.
For a tutorial, please visit Mixed Candy’s duct tape dummy tutorial page.
Completion time varies, and may take between 3 to 12 months to complete depending on the order. All costume parts have a 90 day warranty when they are completed and your costume has been received. If the costume is altered in anyway post arrival, the warranty is voided.
We do not accept requests of copyrighted characters without the written concent of the created. This includes, but not limited to, Second Life, World of Warcraft, Disney Animation, Warner Brothers Animation, Sega, similar affiliates, and characters featured in our gallery.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.